CHARGER CLUB PARENT ASSOCIATION
The Charger Club is the association of parents & families at Powers Catholic High School. Our mission is to enrich the educational experience of our parents' students. The success of the organization depends on participation by all Charger families through volunteering your time and talents.
The Charger Club is a great way to meet other families and to get involved with your student’s experience at Powers Catholic High School. Your participation in Charger Club activities also gives you an opportunity to fulfill your volunteer hours.
Julie Hickmott, President
Lara Affrica, Vice President
Michelle Farleo, Secretary, Communications
Jen Kovach, Treasurer
If you are NOT receiving a meeting notice or information,
contact our Communications Coordinator Michelle Farleo at firstname.lastname@example.org
President, Julie Hickmont at
Get involved in your students high school experience by meeting people, volunteering and fellowship.
· Uniform Exchange (June & August)
· Student Enrichment Programs (TBD)
· Student Exam Packages (January)
· Staff Appreciation Lunch (January)
· Winter Fest Party (January)
· Barnes and Noble Book Fair (November)
· Parent Teacher Conferences (Board)
· Raffle (September - January)
· Grandparents Mass (November)
· Open House (November)
· Meet the Teacher (September)
· Senior Breakfast (May)
· End of the Year Teacher Luncheon (May)
· Spirit Shop (Fall)
· Project Graduation (May)
· Parent Ambassadors (August)
To order a Charger Club
Final Exam Student Care Package
Fill out bottom portion of the form on the link below and return it with $5 to school office. Thank you.
Click here for form!