SPECIAL NOTE: Uniform measuring day is Tuesday, June 22nd from 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. The staff from Flynn O’Hara will be available to measure students, answer questions, and place orders for the upcoming school year. Please see the following forms to schedule appointments and place your orders:
Normal School Day Attire
Powers Catholic High School uniforms are provided by Flynn O’Hara. All students must be in Flynn O’Hara Clothing and all with the Powers Catholic logo embroidered by Flynn O’Hara. To see what options are available, please use this direct link to our Flynn O’Hara page. Choices include: polo shirts (long or short sleeve) in navy, white or orange; khaki or navy blue pants or shorts; girls may wear navy blue or khaki skorts or a designated plaid kilt; solid navy blue or white sweaters (cardigan, v neck, crew or vest), and white, long-sleeve, Oxford-style shirts, all with the Powers Catholic logo embroidered on each item.
Other things to note:
- Shorts may be worn year round.
- Powers Catholic ties are for sale in the school Spirit Shop (they are optional).
- Students may wear Powers Catholic sweatshirts, fleeces, or warm-up style jackets that are navy blue, white, orange, or grey. The Powers Catholic logo must be clearly visible. Many items of this variety are also available in the school Spirit Shop.
- NO ITEMS may be torn or ripped, including pant cuffs or necks on hooded sweatshirts.
- Hair must be clean and neat for all students. Young men must be clean-shaven.
- No extreme hair colors or styles.
- No visible tattoos and no visible body piercing other than traditional ear lobe. (Eyebrow, lip, nose, tongue, ear gauges, plugs are NOT allowed).
- No athletic sandals or flip-flops; however, sandals that have a back-strap are allowed. No high heels maybe worn.
Some jean days are free while others may have a $2 fee as a fundraiser for various causes. Jeans must be free of rips or holes. Students may also wear any appropriate T-shirt that is clean and modest. At times polo shirt jean days will be announced. Leggings of any variety are not allowed.
Relaxed Dress Code Days
These often occur during final exam time. Students are allowed to wear athletic pants (sweats, not yoga pants or leggings), gym shorts that are appropriate in length and fit, and T-shirts. Flip flops (athletic and beach) may be worn on these days.
It is the responsibility of the parent to ensure that all uniform items purchased fit the student in accordance with the norms of neatness and modesty as defined by the school.
School uniforms can be purchased online at: